Lena Raine is a composer for games & media with 11 years of experience.
I like to tell stories. As a kid, I wrote them down on teddy bear stationary, sometimes sang or recorded them on reel-to-reel in my dad's studio. Given my early love of music and a childhood spent singing professionally in choirs, going to school for composition made perfect sense.
At Cornish, I developed the tools necessary to tell my stories. I studied theory and counterpoint with some of the most talented composers in the pacific northwest. I collaborated with choreographers and awe-inspiring dancers, and wrote student pieces for the Seattle Chamber Players, the Saint Helens String Quartet, and others.
In 2012, I received the career-defining opportunity to compose for award-winning PC game Guild Wars 2. I've contributed ever since, and was co-composer for the game's first expansion, Heart of Thorns, as well as the retro-style Super Adventure Box. I've also composed for Dead State and Hackmud amongst others.
- Date or Die (In Production)
- Celeste - Matt Makes Games (In Production)
- Hackmud - Drizzly Bear
- PANIC At Multiverse High - DoubleBear Productions
- Guild Wars 2 Heart of Thorns - ArenaNet
- Guild Wars 2 Living World - ArenaNet
- Super Adventure Box - ArenaNet
- Dead State - DoubleBear Productions
- Guild Wars 2 - ArenaNet (Additional)
- Music Madness - The Lorenz Corporation
- The Operational Art of War III - Talonsoft (Additional)
- World at War: A World Divided - 2by3 Games (Additional)